Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-21-09 WOOHOO!!! 6th meeting!! YEAH~~~~

As our Monday night started, Shawna was unloaded... good thing we have alot of space!!!

Shawna's daughter Carly came with her girlfriend. You're seeing the next generation of stampers!! Watch out!
Carly's very first card for her friend Jayden;
Shawna was working on her Christmas card; I love the non-traditional colors;
This is just part of the hall... we had 5 tables going;
left to right; Lynn Ha, Crystal in the middle and April;
from left to right; Mary Helen, Kelly (YEAH!! SHE CAME!!!), Lynn He and the back of newcomer, Maria's head;
More stampers!!! left to right; Mary Ham, Stephanie (YEAHHHH!! STEPH CAME TOO!!), Courtney, My wonderful helper, and Pam;

Pam was organizing her cards.... this was just part of them. Yeah... can you believe this is just part of them;
Stephanie... hard at work;
Stephanie and Courtney... ahhh sisterly love!

I LOVE seeing all of the happy stampers, but mainly, all of the PINK shirts!!! GO IWIA's!!!


Lynn Ha's card... I hope I get one of these in the mail!!! It is gorgeous and 3-d!
And Lynn Ha's cow card;

Crystal was hard at work, working on her swap card for the Fall Card swap next week;

HAHAHAHHA!! Lynn Ha's... "Tacky" crab. Yes... it's pink quartz...
Kelly's card. I believe this is the swap card for next week. I can't wait!! I get first dibs!!!!
Mary Helen was working on all of her cards. Isn't this so awesome?!?!!? Post card type;



Maria!!! There you are. She was hard at work, putting her pics in her scrapbook;

Stephanie and Courtney stamping their heart out;

Mary Ham does NOT like her picture taken....
Pam... THANK YOU so much for CHOCOLATE!!!


Where would we be without the IWIA Pink?!??!?! From head to toes... literally!!!


Stephanie's card;
Another card Stephanie made;
Mary Ham's card;

I LOVED this card, I love everyone's card, but I have to say, the length of the card was just different. Simple, yet really colorful. Great job Mary Ham!

Close up so you can see the glitter;

1 comment:

  1. Loved living through your pics of the night! Thanks for sharing, Linda! So much creativity going on. Wished I lived closer. I'd be there!

    ReplyDelete