Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10-6-09 Our First Buy/Sell/Trade

Well... we had our first Stampin'/Scrappin' Yard Sale. I honestly have to say I was a little disappointed in the number of people who did NOT show up, but those who did show up, showed up with product in hand to sell. And boy there was lots of it!

Lynn Ha's table;
April's table;
Pam's massive amounts of stuffs - yeah... even a box of freebies!!!

Donna's stuff;

Lynn He's stuff;

Mary K's mass;

Donna giving us her cheesy face... I caught her peeking. I don't know why she was looking, I'm sure she has it! AHHAHHA!!


We did have a couple of new faces. From left to right, Anna W., Lynn S. and Merry;


Debbie... another newbie. She came serious!!!! She needed a table just for her stuff.


April;


Sarah and Courtney having a good time chatting it up;

Lots of fellowship going on! From left to right, Mary Nic, Lynn He, Pam, Donna & Mary K.

No comments:

Post a Comment